Ski Short Breaks
Looking for Ski Short Breaks? Then look no further!
Perhaps you can’t take the time off for a full week’s skiing, or perhaps a week’s skiing is just not enough and you want to nip away for a few extra days. Either way, a Ski Short Break in Abruzzo is easy – flight prices are cheap, transfers are short and the ski area is great. We’ve put together a set Ski Short Break to make things easy, but we can tailor-make any date and duration.
€325 per person*
- Return transfers to / from Naples Airport – Roccaraso
- 3-nights half board accommodaton at the Hotel Trieste, Roccaraso
- Ski shuttle transfers to the lifts
- Ski / snowboard & boot hire for 3 days
- Based on double / twin room
This Ski Short Break gives you nearly 3 full days skiing on the fantastic slopes of Roccaraso where there are over 110kms of piste.
This itinerary is based on easyJet flights from London Gatwick that arrive at 10:50 at Naples Airport. The resort transfer will depart from the airport and whisk you up non-stop to Roccaraso ski resort where you should arrive just after lunchtime.
After checking in to your hotel there is time to explore Roccaraso, buy your ski pass at the nearby ski pass office and sort out your ski and boot rental at the shop next door to the hotel.
In the morning, after a hearty breakfast, step outside the door and onto the hotel’s ski shuttle bus to the ski lifts and you’re on your way!
On Sunday you have time to ski until mid-afternoon before taking the transfer to Naples Airport for your flight at 8pm.
First departure 19th January, last departure 27th March 2020.
* Price doesn’t include ski pass (€116-€122 per person for 3 days depending on season) or flights and is subject to availability.